• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Years mega Meguiars offerings!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years mega Meguiars offerings!!

Hi all,

The last deal of 2012, here is what I have to offer:

G110V2 Pad and Polisher sale. Brand new G110V2 (have receipt, so you can have warranty), plus (6) Yellow Polishing Soft Buff 2.0 7" pads, brand new, unopened, and (6) Black Finishing Soft Buff 2.0 7" pads, brand new, unopened. Includes Meguiars Polishing case and std backing plate made for the 7" pads. $150 shipped in lower 48 states.

Griots Garage 3" Polisher, used twice, plus (6) Meguiars Yellow Polishing Soft Buff 2.0 4" pads, brand new, unopened, and (6) Black Finishing Soft Buff 2.0 4" pads, brand new, unopened. Also comes with Griots Garage Trunk bag and std 2 & 7/8ths backing plate. $95 shipped in lower 48 states.

Meguiars Ultimate package, all items are unused unless indicated: 15.8 oz Ultimate Compound, 16 oz Ultimate Polish, 16 oz Ultimate Liquid Wax, Ultimate Paste wax- 90% full, (4) Ultimate Wash and wax Anywhere, 15.9 oz Ultimate Quik Wax, 22 oz Ultimate Quik Detailer, 16 oz Ultimate Protectant spray, 16 oz Quik Interior Detailer, 16 oz ColorX. $75 shipped in lower 48 states.

Meguiars Micro Fiber Correction kit-16 oz of D300-brand new, 16 oz of D301-brand new, (5) 5" cutting pads, new, (5) 5" finishing pads, new, and W67DA backing plate, $45 shipped in lower 48 states.

Clay kits Meguiars Consumer clay kit, brand new, plus Meguiars Professional Detail clay mild, brand new, plus 80 oz of Quik Detailer $30 shipped in lower 48 states

One gallon of Meguiars #66 Cleaner wax, plus Meguiars Self cleaning Bottle 100% full. $18 shipped in lower 48 states.

Buy everything for the one low price of $300 shipped in the lower 48 states. What a deal!!!

Paypal for payment, PM me for questions, or Paypal info. Thanks for looking!

Re: New Years mega Meguiars offerings!!

To add, I also have (3) Meguiars Detailer series aerosol Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners brand new, and Meguiars Making tape (all 3 sizes) brand new, $15 shipped in lower 48 states, will throw in the overall package of $300 shipped in lower 48.

This is a great deal, as full retail on everything would be over $825. You are basically getting everything you could need short of car wash, wheel cleaner, tire gel and trim gel that you could need for a detail of any kind.

Comment

I will take the Meguiars Micro Fiber Correction kit for $45.

Sending PM for payment info.
      Brian's Custom Detailing
      Where detail matters.
      www.brianscustomdetailing.com

Comment

DRT BRD has dibs on the correction kit.

Take what's left for $285.00 Still a great deal.

Comment

Payment sent!
          Brian's Custom Detailing
          Where detail matters.

Comment

WHOOOO! I NEVER make it in time for one of your deals. FINALLY.
            Brian's Custom Detailing
            Where detail matters.

Comment

Some nice DA polishers still available, with pads and appropriate backing plates...

Comment

Everything else is sold to ntm. Thank you everyone, Happy New Year!

Comment

New to the forum and have been checking this one for a sale from you frequently didnt check since this morning and look what i missed dangit

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');