• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edge Pads / Collinite Cleanout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edge Pads / Collinite Cleanout

Well it's me again the longtime member and even longer lurker!! Time for me to wean out some of the supplies I have hoarded when I found them. I am selling several Edge double sided pads. I got these just before Edge was bought by the larger "Parent" corporation of Megs etc.... wink wink.

These pads are being sold in three groups. The larger pads are 9 1/2" and ALL pads are used but in very good condition. (Maybe 3-5 uses each total!)

Also, these pads will require the use of the 3M quick detach attachment available at various vendors and paint shops.

Group A is 6 pads that includes 2 black coarse cutting pads, 1 yellow heavy polishing, 1 green polsing pad, 1 blue polishing and 1 tan final finish pad. $24.00 plus $6 s/h CONUS.

Group B is 6 pads that includes 2 black coarse cutting pads, 1 yellow heavy polishing pad, 2 flat blue polishing and 1 blue convoluted pad. $24.00 and $6 s/h CONUS.

Group C is the double sided 4" pads for the PC or Meg's DA. Black cutting, Yellow Polishing, Blue Finishing. $11.00. $5 s/h CONUS.

Lastly I have 8 unopened/unused cans pf Collinite 476 paste wax. $7.00 each and shipping depends on how many cans you buy. We'll work that out!

Thanks for looking and I do take PAYPAL.

Re: Edge Pads / Collinite Cleanout

hey do you still have the 476? how much for 4 cans shipped to whittier CA 90605

Comment

Re: Edge Pads / Collinite Cleanout

**** BUMP UPDATE *****

The pads are gone as are 3 of the 476 tins. I still have 5 left though.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');