• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few more things for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few more things for sale

Hey Gang, still a little more from my private stash. Want to sell as one bundle, price is $25 shipped in lower 48, accept Paypal for payment, PM me for Paypal information:

(1) Collinite 845 16 oz, 90% full
    (1) Poorboys Polish with Sealant 16 oz, brand new
    (1) Optimum Car Wax (spray wax) 17 oz, 99% full (two small squirts used)
    (1) Optimum Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer 17 oz brand new
    (2) Duragloss Absorb it Odor Eliminator 16 oz each, brand new
    (1) Duragloss All Wheel Cleaner 22 oz, 50% used

Thanks for looking.

RPPM

Re: A few more things for sale

Too bad I'm stocked up on most of the listed products, or I'd be ending this thread in a hurry.
    As I've said before, if a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is-----unless it's an RPPM deal!
    Kris is a straight shooter, a pleasure to deal with.

Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill, I try!!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack View Post
        Too bad I'm stocked up on most of the listed products, or I'd be ending this thread in a hurry.
        As I've said before, if a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is-----unless it's an RPPM deal!

Bill
        That's putting it mildly for sure kris(RPPM) not only has great sales! but is also one of the most stand up greatest guys a true benefit to this or any form!! sorry kris just calling it how it is ;')

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack View Post

Bill
          That's putting it mildly for sure kris(RPPM) not only has great sales! but is also one of the most stand up greatest guys a true benefit to this or any form!! sorry kris just calling it how it is ;')

Comment

OK gang, all has been sold, thank you Vinzbmpnd212!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');