• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Came across another good deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came across another good deal

I came across a great deal, all prices listed include shipping in the lower 48 states:

(16) 5.5" pads- 14 brand new, 2 used once. They are all LC Flat pads, 4 orange (all new), 4 white (3 new, 1 used once), 4 black (all new), 4 blue (3 new, 1 used once)
    (1) LC 5" backing plate used once

(16) 4" pads, 14-brand new, 2 used once. They are all LC Flat pads, 4 orange (3 new, 1 used once), 4 white (all new), 4 black (3 new, 1 used once), 4 Blue (all new)
    (1) LC 3.5: backing plate used once.

Entire group for $65 shipped.

(36) Ultra plush 16" Micro fiber towels (25 brand new, 9 used once, but like new) for $72 shipped cost is $180 online

(1) of each all brand new Duragloss 105, Duragloss 510, Duragloss 601, plus (1) Duragloss Aquawax about 80% full for $15 shipped

(1) Poorboys Polish with Sealant 16 oz, 99% full, (1) Collinite 845 99% full, 1 Collinite 476 tin 100% full for $25 shipped

Optimum Hyper Compound Spray 95% full, Optimum Hyper Polish Spray 95% full, Optimum Spray wax 80% full, Optimum Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer 85% full for $35 shipped

Optimum No Rinse Wash version 3 1 gallon size, 4 oz used, $20 shipped

Duragloss Car wash gallon size, brand new for $15 shipped

Chemical Guys VRP Dressing, and Chemical Guys New Look Extended Life Trim and Tire Gel 95% full for $20 shipped

If you would want all of it, I would sell for $220 shipped, saving you $45 over the individual amounts I listed here. Thank you.

PM me with any questions, Paypal for payment.

Re: Came across another good deal

Kris you've done it again with these awesome deals, I'll have to pass on this one though. I'm broke this week.
    Mike

Black 98 Pontiac Trans Am
    Black 07 Dodge Ram 1500 Quadcab Hemi

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Kris, I'd like the 5.5"pads and the MFs!
        To anyone thinking of purchasing, you will not find a better person to by from. Always delivers what he says and super fast shipping.

Comment

Microfibers, 5.5" pads, and backing plate, Collinite 845 are spoken for.

Will sell 4" pads and 3.5" backing plate for $37 shipped in lower 48, Collinite 476 and Poorboys Polish with Sealant for $15 shipped in lower 48, all other prices remain in effect

Comment

l will sell everything that is left for $125 shipped in lower 48:

(16) 4" pads, 14-brand new, 2 used once. They are all LC Flat pads, 4 orange (3 new, 1 used once), 4 white (all new), 4 black (3 new, 1 used once), 4 Blue (all new)
            (1) LC 3.5: backing plate used once.

(1) of each all brand new Duragloss 105, Duragloss 510, Duragloss 601, plus (1) Duragloss Aquawax about 80% full

(1) Poorboys Polish with Sealant 16 oz, 99% full, 1 Collinite 476 tin 100% full

Optimum Hyper Compound Spray 95% full, Optimum Hyper Polish Spray 95% full, Optimum Spray wax 80% full, Optimum Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer 85% full

Optimum No Rinse Wash version 3 1 gallon size, 4 oz used

Duragloss Car wash gallon size, brand new

Chemical Guys VRP Dressing, and Chemical Guys New Look Extended Life Trim and Tire Gel 95% full

Comment

Typo by the way, that should read Duragloss 501, not 510.

Comment

Make me an offer, I can ship out what is left tomorrow!!

Comment

Shoot me a price on the remaining optimum products including the NoRinse shipped to 70726

Comment

Optimum products are gone, leaves the 4" pads with 3.5" backing plate, Duragloss products, Chemical Guys products, poorboys AIO Polish with Sealant, and Collinite 476. $65 buys what's left, shipped in lower 48.

Comment

PM sent I'll take what you have left.

Comment

Mail me your PayPAL address.

Comment

If the above doesn't push through, I'll take the "(1) of each all brand new Duragloss 105, Duragloss 510, Duragloss 601, plus (1) Duragloss Aquawax about 80% full for $15 shipped".
                          Francis

Comment

The 4" pads have sold, I will sell what is left for $35 shipped in the lower 48 states. That is the Collinite 476, Poorboys Polish with Sealant, Duragloss 510, 601, 105, Aquawax and Car wash, and the Chemical Guys products.

Comment

How did I miss this Kris?? I really need to stay on top of this section of MOL!
                              Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');