• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Meguiar's G110 Handle Retaining bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Meguiar's G110 Handle Retaining bolts

I bought a G110 from a friend and he had all but the bolts that hold the handle on. Let me know if anyone has any! I think they are an alan type bolt. just pm or text me at 336-648-4470 if you have them!

Re: WTB: Meguiar's G110 Handle Retaining bolts

Originally posted by dixie_boysles View Post
    I bought a G110 from a friend and he had all but the bolts that hold the handle on. Let me know if anyone has any! I think they are an alan type bolt. just pm or text me at 336-648-4470 if you have them!
    Let's try for 3rd time,,,,LOWES or HOME DEPOT!!!!!!!!! 8x1.25mm make sure you buy allen wrench also!

Comment

lol i seen your replies, i just put it in my thread, the classifieds incase someone has the original ones, and in the customer service one just in case I can buy the original ones new

Comment

lol i seen your replies, i just put it in my thread, the classifieds incase someone has the original ones, and in the customer service one just in case I can buy the original ones new
        They are same as original ones. Bolts are bolts. 8x1.25mm about 3/4 In long. Also get a small flat and lock washer for both sides.

Comment

I know bolts are bolts, I just bought it, so I dont know what these particular bolts look like or anything. Please do so I can see them.

Comment

awesome, i love forums lol. thanks a million man

now you said 60mm or around 3/4". 3/4" is around 20mm. sorry for the hassle, im going to stop by Fastenal right down the road after work and get them but dont have the polisher with me.

Comment

Now go get the bolts. While there look at porter cable 7336 Sander/polisher and see if you can get a wrench tor your backing plate. same wrench should work.

Comment

I have the tools (wrench and alan wrench) , I just dont have the bolts. i edited post see above. Thanks!

Comment

now you said 60mm or around 3/4". 3/4" is around 20mm. sorry for the hassle, im going to stop by Fastenal right down the road after work and get them but dont have the polisher with me.
                  It is 3/4" plus the head of the bolt. 3/4" is threaded part.

Comment

alrighty, going by lowes to pick them up. you have been a big help. Fastenal wanted $11 for a bag of them and woulldnt just sell me two, so Lowes it is. 97 cents for a pack of two!

Comment

Perfect size at Lowes is Socket Head Cap Screw M8-1.25X25. The ones that came with my G110v2 would not start and these are just a tad longer and perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by rhillyard:538242
                        Perfect size at Lowes is Socket Head Cap Screw M8-1.25X25. The ones that came with my G110v2 would not start and these are just a tad longer and perfect.
                        This thread was from 2011...
                        If you like my work please like my FB page
                        https://www.facebook.com/Ultimatecardetailingoc

Comment

Originally posted by Psynx View Post
                          This thread was from 2011...
                          Your point?

I just so happened to come across this thread 2 days ago, because I had a problem with the bolts that came with my G110v2 being too short. If someone else has the same problem and does a search like I did, they then know exactly what to buy.

Comment

Let me fix that for you since being polite is not your thing: Yes sir I know the post is two years old. However, there was not a solution posted. I found a perfect solution and I am going to post it here since there does not seem to be a solution in this forum. Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');