• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Stuff

$70.00 Shipped to Lower 48
    Selling as a package only:
    One Meg's Clay Kit, never opened
    One Meg's NXT Tech Wax, never opened
    One Meg's Ultimate Polish, new
    One Meg's, Wash Mitt, has been through a rinse cycle
    One Grit Guard, new
    Three 16"X16" Microfiber Towels, have only gone through a rinse cycle
    One 16"X24" Microfiber Drying Towel, has only gone through a rinse cycle

MicroFiber Towels where purchased from Glimmer Glass:
    PRODUCT FEATURES Dual Pile weave - One side high pile, one side low pile Great with Waterless Car Wash & Quick Detailing Sprays Tagless - sticker tag is easily removed Cloth Banding - for extra protection The Elite Microfiber Towel is a high quality towel that is ultra plush and unbelievably soft. It is the ultimate Auto Detailing Towel. Constructed with a dual pile weave, one side has long fibers and the other short fibers. The long fiber side works great in quick detail and waterless car wash applications where dirt needs to be carried away from the paint surface. The short fiber side is great for buffing away polish and wax residue, and cleaning windows.

Drying Towel was purchased from Glimmer Glass:
    This 16x24 waffle weave drying towel incorporates a foam core sandwiched between two plush waffle weave microfiber towels. The tagless design makes for the safest drying experience available. Due to the foam core, this towel will absorb an excessive amount of water. Even we were impressed by just how thirsty this towel is! One towel is capable of drying a entire small vehicle.

Rick

Re: Some Stuff

I wanted to revise my first post, but i guess that's not possible?
    I recalculated the numbers and the price should be $65.00 shipped
    Rick

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');