• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/T DP Waterless Auto Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/T DP Waterless Auto Wash

For Sale

2 32 oz DP Waterless Auto Wash - $25 shipping included

All trades considered.

Re: FS/T DP Waterless Auto Wash

I'd like one of those bottles.

I only have the consumer products to trade if you're interested:

Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner (new)
    Ultimate Quick Wax (new)
    16 oz Quik Detailer (new)
    2 4 oz Cleaner Wax (1 is new, other is used**)
    Natural Shine Protectant spray (used once)
    Gold Glass Liquid Wax (old version -- used**)
    SwirlX (used**)
    NXT Tech Wax 2.0 (used**)

**I'm new to detailing so I was curious on the consistency of these products so I opened each bottle and poured out a few drops to compare wax to cleaner to cleaner wax, etc. I have not actually used any of them for detailing.

1 question though - does this waterless wash work similar to a quick detailer? Just spray on and wipe off? I'm guessing it just has more cleaning/washing capabilities then just a quick detailer..

Anyways, that's what I have so let me know if you're interested. Depending on what you want (if anything), you can have multiple products for 1 DP bottle. I got nothing special so it's ok to turn me down lol take care and good luck with the sale/trade!
    2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
    Black Obsidian

Comment

This is the product in question: http://www.autogeek.net/waterless-auto-wash.html
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Thanks for the link, but it still seems to me that it works like a quick detailer lol I dunno, I guess it'll give me piece of mind knowing that I'm actually using a "wash" instead of a quick detailer when my car's a little too dirty for UQD! lol
        2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
        Black Obsidian

Comment

PM sent
          Al
          ~ Providing biased opinions

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');