• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New never opened 64oz m20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New never opened 64oz m20

HI all I have a 64oz bottle of M20 sealant never been opened will take some pictures when girlfriend gets home with the camera. Looking to either sell or trade more a less trade if anyone has any m105 to spare and 205. I also have plenty of hyper dressing and D151 (paint reconditioning cream) to spare possibly trade whole bottle of M20 plus small bottles of Hd and or 151. Let me know if this interests anyone. Thanks will ship buyer pays shipping unless traded then I will pay my shipping and you, yours.

IF ANYONE WANTS THE M20 TO BUY MAKE A GOOD OFFER

Re: New never opened 64oz m20

is there anything else you would be willing to trade for the M20 other than M105 and M205 ? if there is anything just let me know i most likely have it in my collection
    Addicted

Comment

thats a possibility I will wait and see if anyone has 105 and or 205 that they want to trade not asking for a full bottle of 105 or 205 a good sample like 20 oz or so would do really wanting to try this stuff out but will let you know by tomorrow at the latest if no one else responds.

Comment

actually, i just remembered, i have an ADS sampler of M205. it is 16oz i believe. Never used or opened. But i dont think you'd want to trade that for a 64oz of M20. i just remembered it and just thought id mention anyway. but anyway do let me know
        Addicted

Comment

What state do you live in just out of curiosity

Comment

Nj
            Addicted

Comment

well I guess no one has any smaller bottles of m105 to share so if you want give me a list of things you are willing to trade and we can make a deal, if you do not have and D151 or hyper dressing and want some let me know i will make up a couple bottle to go along with the 64oz. M20

Comment

Oh god. I have too much to list or even think of, and for the most part, multipe quantities..is there anything in particular you've got your mind on ?
                Addicted

Comment

I really want some 105 I know it costs more, im not asking for a full bottle im not that dumb just like 20 oz or so but I dont know just dont need the M20 and im willing to give some sample bottles of D151 and hyper dressing, but im sure you have those already.

Comment

Hyper dressing i have. D151 i dont have, but i have no use for it.
                    Addicted

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');