• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dewalt Heavy-Duty 7"/9" Electronic Variable Speed Polisher - DW849

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewalt Heavy-Duty 7"/9" Electronic Variable Speed Polisher - DW849

Hey everyone I have a new in box

Dewalt Heavy-Duty 7"/9" Electronic Variable Speed Polisher - DW849

Comes With Wool Pad

Features: Powerful, 8.0 Amp, all ball-bearing construction for long life
    Electronic module maintains specified speed even under load
    Conveniently-located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from 1,000 to 3,000 for different materials and applications
    Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed from 0 to dialed setting
    Heat-treated, precision-cut gears for smooth operation
    External brush caps for easy servicing
    Spindle lock for easy pad changing

Asking 180 OBO + shipping

Re: Dewalt Heavy-Duty 7"/9" Electronic Variable Speed Polisher - DW849

You might want to come down in price if you want to make a sale. $180 is what you can buy them at the store for with return privileges and warranty.

Even Ebay has new DW849 for cheaper - Here is $174 w/ free shipping - http://cgi.ebay.com/Dewalt-DW849-Ele...item53dd7f6684
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

This is why I added the "Or Better Offer" part.

I will entertain offers as long as they are reasonable

Comment

Its an awesome piece of equipment. Good luck.
        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

$180? Yikes! You can get a new Makita for that price, even less considering Amazon has free shipping.
          NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

if 180 is to high then make me an offer simple as that folks.

Comment

hey i will give u 120.oo

Comment

Some pics of the buffer.

Comment

You guys stop complaining and make the guy an offer! Sheesh!
                  2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
                  2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                  2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                  2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by biglou468 View Post
                    hey i will give u 120.oo
                    Well?

Comment

Sounds like the only offer here has been thrown out already. I can only match that.
                      2009 Meguiar's VW Bus Extreme Make Over Team.

Comment

How about trading me for some product?! I have lots of new Meguiar's goods. Pads, M105, M205, Detailer, Consumer stuff...

If you want e-mail me: iamwaxman@aol.com.

I like that buffer.
                        I currently have a Makita and two old Black & Decker 6138 Buffmaster's (they are the same as your DeWalt).
                        Kevin Brown
                        NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                          Well?
                          I talked to him in PM and have yet to hear back

Originally posted by SocalEuro View Post
                          Sounds like the only offer here has been thrown out already. I can only match that.
                          Ive had an offer for 140 shipped but didnt get a response back either.

If your def intrested PM me

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
                          How about trading me for some product?! I have lots of new Meguiar's goods. Pads, M105, M205, Detailer, Consumer stuff...

If you want e-mail me: iamwaxman@aol.com.

I like that buffer.
                          I currently have a Makita and two old Black & Decker 6138 Buffmaster's (they are the same as your DeWalt).
                          Man if I only knew this about a month ago. I just went a buying spree for my PC. But thanks though

Comment

Originally posted by GotBeat5.0 View Post

Ive had an offer for 140 shipped but didnt get a response back either.

If your def intrested PM me

Now that's a good deal for brand new in the box !!!!!

Comment

Hey man whats up?

It looks really nice to be NIB.. and also with the pads.

I think, not sure yet, have to check my bank acc, i can pay you arround $125-$135 with shipping or so, have to wait until monday to check the bank.

Let me know if you would like to make a deal or talk. thanks.

Ryan Bihun Placencia
                              Ryan's Auto Detailing, S.A
                              Mobile Auto Detailing Company.
                              Dominican Republic.

Passion for Detailing, do it with love.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');