• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Flex XC 3401 VRG among other things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Flex XC 3401 VRG among other things

Hey guys. I have several things I need to unload. I thought about putting this stuff up on eBay, but I figured I'd give it a shot here. After all, I'd rather y'all have it than some Joe Schmoe on eBay.

All of these items were purchased from ADS within the last 2 months.

--Flex XC 3401 VRG forced rotation dual action polisher (used once to buff out my personal car) includes box and paperwork – paid $299, asking $230

--White (heavy polishing) FLeX Foam dual-action polishing pad (used 1 time for test spot on hood with M105) – paid $10, asking $7

--Blue (light polishing) FLeX Foam dual-action polishing pad (new) – paid $10, asking $8

--3 Meguiar’s W8207 Soft Buff 2.0 polishing pads (new) – paid $36 total, asking $9 each

--2 Meguiar’s W8006 Polishing pad (new) – paid $22 total, asking $8 each

--Universal Pad Washer (used once during polishing of car with Flex) – paid $100, asking $80 (these retail for $135 through ADS. I got mine when they were on sale – they’re now out of stock)

I also have a Craftsman 250/500/750/1000 watt halogen dual work light with tripod. I put it together but haven’t used it yet – paid $50, asking $35.
    Here’s a link to the work lights

www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_03473828000P?mv=rr

Whatever doesn’t sell here, I’ll list on eBay. I’d like to sell all this stuff soon. Shipping will be actual shipping charges. I tried to take into account the shipping when I priced these.

I have a PayPal account but of course will accept cash or cashier’s check. Ask any questions and I’ll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Re: FS: Flex XC 3401 VRG among other things

PM sent...

Comment

Bounty, PM recieved and replied to.
      A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

I also already have someone interested in the Flex, the 8207 pads, and the pad washer.

Colin

Comment

105 snipped for the 2.0 pads and pad washer?
          If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
          hire an amateur first.
          King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

Originally posted by maarten22 View Post
            105 snipped for the 2.0 pads and pad washer?

I'd take $105 + shipping. Is it going to Holland?

Colin

Comment

An update:

The pad washer is SOLD.
              The 2.0 pads are SOLD.
              The Flex 3401 is SOLD.

The work lights are NOT available anymore due to shipping prices. You're better off buying new.

Still available:

2 W8006 pads and both FLeX Foam pads.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');