• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIC-20 Resin refills for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIC-20 Resin refills for sale

Hi folks,

I currently looking to get rid of (4) bags of resin for the DIW 20 crspotless system. Retails for about 180. No set price - i am willing to negotiate. If anybody wants the cr spotless system, i'll sale that too. beter if you live around the Los Angeles area for easy pickup. I am always on the go so I don't have to time to wait for it to dry, but it works great!

let me know!

Re: DIC-20 Resin refills for sale

Originally posted by motmoto1 View Post
    Hi folks,

I currently looking to get rid of (4) bags of resin for the DIW 20 crspotless system. Retails for about 180. No set price - i am willing to negotiate. If anybody wants the cr spotless system, i'll sale that too. beter if you live around the Los Angeles area for easy pickup. I am always on the go so I don't have to time to wait for it to dry, but it works great!

let me know!
    i'm interested, PM me a price, I don't want to lawball.
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Thanks for the great deal.

Too bad there isn't a buyer/seller feedback here. You would get top scores.

And your car looked great too!

Comment

Thanks - it was great chatting with you!

sold

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');