• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dewalt849 rotary used once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewalt849 rotary used once

Im looking to get rid of a dewalt 849 rotary buffer used once . I dont have the time to play around with the detailing stuff like i used to . Like new comes with the meguiars velcro backing plate 6.5 inches 15$ value . Willing to let the unit go for $160

can do pay pal etc. any questions or offers feel free to call me 203-252-9343 chris

Update dropped to 140$ ill also be listing on ebay tomorrow or wednsday . I dont have the bag either just the buffer and backing plate . Ill try my best to get up pics tomorrow or wednsday.

Thanks again
    Last edited by WhiteCamaro88; Jan 19, 2009, 03:35 PM.
    "A musclecar, by definition, is a powerful and sporty vehicle that must be able to spin its tires at will. The Firebird Trans Am is capable of laying down twin black streaks of rubber several hundred feet long. We wanted to be sure it could, so we did it a half dozen times in the name of automotive science." - Motor Trend

Re: Dewalt849 rotary used once

Originally posted by WhiteCamaro88 View Post
    Im looking to get rid of a dewalt 849 rotary buffer used once . I dont have the time to play around with the detailing stuff like i used to . Like new comes with the meguiars velcro backing plate 6.5 inches 15$ value . Willing to let the unit go for $160

can do pay pal etc. any questions or offers feel free to call me 203-252-9343 chris

Update dropped to 140$ ill also be listing on ebay tomorrow or wednsday . I dont have the bag either just the buffer and backing plate . Ill try my best to get up pics tomorrow or wednsday.

Thanks again
    I'm in at $120 shipped. Would be nice to know if you had the receipt for the purchase?
    NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

The pics are on the first page .Once again used once 115$ + will split or work something out on shipping . Comes with owners manual and megs. plate .

Thanks Chris
      "A musclecar, by definition, is a powerful and sporty vehicle that must be able to spin its tires at will. The Firebird Trans Am is capable of laying down twin black streaks of rubber several hundred feet long. We wanted to be sure it could, so we did it a half dozen times in the name of automotive science." - Motor Trend

Comment

Where do you live?

Comment

Connecticut . Interested in the buffer ?we can work something out on shipping lemme know

Comment

Not for me...but i'm talking to guy's on other forums for you.(i've got 4 buffers)
            That's a great deal.If you were in St.louis i'd buy it to resell.You couldn't sell it on e-bay?

Comment

I havent listed it yet im missing the wrench for it that holds the spindle otherwise i need it gone

Comment

Pm me I'm interested. I can use pay pal.

Andy M.
                Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Dropped down to 110$ + shipping must go .

Comment

$110!!?? Its mine then. Shipping should be $15-$18 to me from Conn. If so, I want it.

Please send me payment details.
                    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

SOLD!

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');