• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elemental Designs Nine.4 Car Audio Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental Designs Nine.4 Car Audio Amplifier

I have for sale an Elemental Designs Nine.4 four channel amplifier. I am a former employee of Elemental Designs and this amplifier was always taken care of. It was set with a multimeter and never clipped. It was measured at slightly higher than advertised output. This is a great amplifier that is very reliable. It does have some cosmetic scratches but obviously they do not affect performance. Elemental Designs is currently selling these for $245 plus shipping. I am looking for $150 for this one shipped anywhere in the 48 main states.

Specifications:
    65W x 4 @ 4 Ohm
    100W x 4 @ 2 Ohm
    150W x 2 @ 4 Ohm

Height : 2.250"
    Width : 9.850"
    Length : 12.000"

Here is a picture:

Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to PM. Thanks for looking!
    Navy Blue Metallic Pearl 2002 Camaro Z28: Build in progress. (416" LS3/9" Rear End/TH400/200 Shot)
    Superior Blue Metallic 2005 Trailblazer LS: !Badges/!Molding/20% Tint/Stealth Audio in Progress

Re: Elemental Designs Nine.4 Car Audio Amplifier

Funkster,

Were you working there when they were selling the e15a.22? I built a Subwoofer for my home theater with it. Very powerful woofer.

Elemental Designs made such excellent products.

Mike
    Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Mikejl View Post
      Funkster,

Were you working there when they were selling the e15a.22? I built a Subwoofer for my home theater with it. Very powerful woofer.

Elemental Designs made such excellent products.

Mike
      I was not actually. The E series was made when it was a single man operation and was still ran by only Ben the owner. I was hired shortly after production of the home theater products took off. I mainly built the K and O series drivers and later on did all the cabinet assembly for the home theater subwoofers.
      Navy Blue Metallic Pearl 2002 Camaro Z28: Build in progress. (416" LS3/9" Rear End/TH400/200 Shot)
      Superior Blue Metallic 2005 Trailblazer LS: !Badges/!Molding/20% Tint/Stealth Audio in Progress

Comment

Amplifier is now sold. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');