• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Gilmour Foam Gun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For Sale: Gilmour Foam Gun.

Just to help the seller, I recently received one of these from ADS and have LOVED the results. The thing puts out some serious foam...

Comment

Hi!This object is avaible?
      Do you ship to Italy?
      Watch my video on YouTube!!!
      My Renault Clio! ---------- My Audi A3!
      What's my ideal engine? HEMI 440 SixPack!!!!

Comment

Do you still have one? I also like to know how much soap do you put in that bottle? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by agentm View Post
          Do you still have one? I also like to know how much soap do you put in that bottle? thanks
          You need to calculate the correct wash/soap in bottle based upon how much you plan to use.

The little meter slider has settings like 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 oz per gallon. Too little soap will reduce lubricity / cleaner (the foam may deceive you) or too much could strip some of the LSP.

For ex. 2 oz of soap plus water added to fill a quart bottle set at the highest 16 oz rate gives you just under 1 oz per gallon of dispensed soap. Need to be sure it is mixed well.

I usually end up putting 2 oz soap, 8 oz water and set the meter to 4 oz per gallon. I do not see a lot of difference in foaming with the various rates but I do have low water pressure so that may be a factor.
          Al
          ~ Providing biased opinions

Comment

thanks , I guess I should play with it and see the result myself too.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');