• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTT - M98 Medallion Premium Paint Protectant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT - M98 Medallion Premium Paint Protectant

Hey guys. I have 2, 16oz unopened bottles of this I would like to trade. I bought 3 bottles at my local CarQuest last fall - I saw them on the shelf, knew they were discontinued so I bought them. Why do I want to trade you may ask - well, 2 reasons: 1- I am just a weekend warrior and will never use them 2- I am down to trading now, because my wife will kill me if I spend more money on detailing stuff.

Here are I few items I need at the moment, and would like to trade for (I don't expect to get all of these obviously, I am just throwing some items out there as possibilities):
    -M84 (12-16 oz)
    -a w4000 wool pad
    -a wool pad spur
    -a So!o yellow polishing pad
    -8 to 12oz of M105 (can't blame a guy for asking)
    -Unopened clay bars
    -Unused quality microfiber towels
    -If anyone has an extra Meguiar's bag (from ADS) lying around, that would be cool
    -I am open to other items as well - PM me with any offers

I can trade both bottles to 1 person, or split them up. I joined this board back in May, when it was the old board (which was the new board at the time, when this was the old board, which is now the new board - but I digress). I have only done business with Kevin Brown, back last fall. If you are an established member, and are leary of me being a "low poster", I can ship to you first if we make a deal. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
    David
    Last edited by houndlover; Jan 31, 2008, 04:11 PM. Reason: Had problems posting original message

Re: WTT - M98 Medallion Premium Paint Protectant

Hey, I tried sending you both a PM and en email, adn it seems you have both turned off. If you still have a bottle available, let me know.
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

M98 is really good stuff. Nice soft glow. Lasts for about 8 weeks.......aka non-VOC!

I have a full bottle but if any one needs one, they better get it now from the above poster.
      www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

If you don't end up with a satisfactory trade- Let me know.

I have all the stuff you listed!

I also tried to PM you and e-mail but it was blocked!
        Kevin Brown
        NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
          If you don't end up with a satisfactory trade- Let me know.

I have all the stuff you listed!

I also tried to PM you and e-mail but it was blocked!

OT, but I sent you a PM a few days back, did you get it?
          I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

George-
            I sent you an e-mail re your PM to me... Sorry for the delay!
            Kevin Brown
            NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');