• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sno-Brum Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sno-Brum Group Buy

NOTE: I am not making any profit off of this sale, it is solely intended for this and other forums I belong to, to get a good deal on an awesome tool for winter. And this being a car-care site, I figured it is a good place to promote it since I own and use one. Much safer than brushing.

The Sno-Brum is made by Angelguard Products. I used to work for an Acura dealer and we used them all the time to clean off cars during the winter months. It saves time and the need to deal with those stubborn brushes that can potentially scratch your car. Especially good for use on SUV's, Vans, Trucks to get the roofs and long hood cleaned. Does not scratch and fits neatly in your cargo space.

I have worked out a Group Buy for this item and will be receiving information as to a specific page that you can go to, in order to purchase the product. Details below;

Sno-Brum portable snow remover for your car, trailer, boat, etc.

Regular Price
    $19.95 + $6.50 S&H = $26.45

Group Buy
    $14.95 + $5.50 S&H = $20.45

THAT'S 23% OFF!!!

Sure it's only a few bucks, but it's not a high cost item and a great deal for those wanting to get something that will last for winters to come and does a great job!!!

Angel-GUARD makes essential tools for homeowners and contractors, including the SnoBrum, Wrecking Claw, SAFCORD, Cord Connect, RoofBrum & U-Cover.

If you are interested in this please email me or sametime me so I can set you up with the order page. Great deal for a great product, don't miss out!
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');