• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

something for the Car Crazy Car show Lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something for the Car Crazy Car show Lovers

I have the below travel trailer for sale, it will let you go to the shows and bring the whole family (sleeps up to 10) and relax and give you all the comforts of home but alas as it says I love my Harley more so I am selling it to ride my Harley more, second childhood. This TT has only been pulled a total of 525 miles since delivered.
    2005 Keystone Sprinter 303BHS TT (not a fifth wheel) delivered May 2005. 13,500 BTU AC, 30,000 BTU Furnace both AC and Furnace are Thermostat controlled, Sleeps 10 with 4 bunks, Hide-a-bed, convertible dinette & queen bed with under storage. Has a 18' awning. 16' Slide out Living room and Dining area, AM/FM/CD Stereo System, Stove, Microwave with Carousel, Refrigerator/Freezer. Can't ride my Harley and pull this trailer at the same time so TT has to go. Trailer is all winterized. Purchase this now and I will store it for until spring. Email for many more features, options & Pictures. $19,200 bikernutgoofy@ gmail.com, leave space out before gmail, this will stop any spamers
    3500 Dually Member # 252 and Damn proud of it
    2005 Chevy Dually Duramax w/Automatic
    6X6 (rear tires are dual)
    Crew Cab / Long Bed / LT3 Package
    enough power to pull the old guy
    from the P!ss Pot
    2005 Keystone Sprinter 303BHS
    1987 Pontiac Trans Am GTA
    1978 Pontiac Lemans Safari
    1992 Chevy 4X4 S-10 Blazer
    1995 Harley FLTCU
    2005 Harley FLHTCUI (converted to Lehman Trike)
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');