• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Show: Winfield, WV - June 13, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Show: Winfield, WV - June 13, 2009

The Youth Mission Group of ffice:smarttags" />Winfield United Methodist Church will host their Annual Car Show on June 13, 2009. The event will be held at the Church, which has a large show field for participants, vendors, and games. We are looking forward to 200 or more antique, classic and special interest vehicles.

Judging: 6pm to 7:30pm
    Awards: No Later Than 8:30pm

Kathy Burns
    Winfield United Methodist Church
    20 Radwin Drive, P.O. Box 391, Winfield, WV 25213 ● (304) 586-3795

Email: winfieldumc@verizon.net
    "We live just to learn. Are we finally learning to live?"
    Tom Workman
    AFAB Software
    http://www.corvettemuseum.com/library-archives/vetteset/index.shtml

Re: Car Show: Winfield, WV - June 13, 2009

I am definitely planning to attend this one. Do you know if the field is level? My car sits 3 inches from the ground and I can't risk getting it lost in a ground hog hole! LOL!
    Only in WV
    Cat :x

Comment

Re: Car Show: Winfield, WV - June 13, 2009

Actually we'll be using the parking lot for most cars. We park em with a space between each, so there's no danger of door dings. Also gives you plenty of room to set up chairs and work on you car prior to judging.

We'll only park em in the grass, which is a pretty level field, when we get more that 100 cars.

Where will you be coming from?
      "We live just to learn. Are we finally learning to live?"
      Tom Workman
      AFAB Software
      http://www.corvettemuseum.com/library-archives/vetteset/index.shtml

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');