• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to The Great Milwaukee Auto Show Today......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to The Great Milwaukee Auto Show Today......

I me and my Dad went to the Greater Milwaukee Auto Show Today. I was pretty exicted to see some new cars and get to sit in some of my Favorite cars which include but are not limited to the Scion tC and the Acura TSX. I though the show was really cool and I got some free stuff mainly from Scion where I got a winter hat or you could choose a baseball cap. Scion seemed to be the only one giving out free stuff, although Toyta did have a free "Green" Bag. Those are the ones you get for 99 cents at a grocery store. Anyways, it was 3 stories and on the third was most of the dealers and cars. I LOVE THE NEW F-150!!!!! It is awesome and has leather seats!!! It was a great expericence...... EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT ON THE THIRD FLOOR THE CARS WERE SWIRLED!!! My Dad was shaking his head that I was looking at the condition of the paint insted of the interior of the car and other things about the cars!! There was a company there which I am not going to say the name for safety sake, but on their vests it said Car Care and the Company name, and I about threw up on the spot. They had a feather duster in one had in the other was a diaper towel and some had spray. I looked a car after they touched it and saw SWIRL CITY!!!!
    I told my Dad I would not hire them. Plus since everyone is getting in and out there are finger prints that they did not remove. Sorry for the low quality or blurry pictures I forgot my Mom's Camera at home so this is with my phone.
    Anyways going on to the pictures:

This made me happy. If you look close by the yellow applicator is a sample of Meguiars Cleaner Wax, but this was the owners personal collections!!!

Thanks for Looking!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Re: Went to The Great Milwaukee Auto Show Today......

very cool, i saw a lot of what you described at the Chicago Auto Show, including the feather dusters!
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Swirled or not, gotta love that Bentley. Make mine black, like that k-a Bentley from the Brit flick "Doomsday"

Comment

Now you know you are truly addicted. Just like the rest of us. All those beautiful new cars and all you see is the swirls. lol. Glad you had a great time.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Haha this is awesome cuz now i dont feel so wierd! When i was at the dallas show my girlfriend kept getting on to me cuz i kept saying how swirled the paint was and i saw the feather duster thing too!!! idk what these guys are thinking

Comment

I like that Ghostbusters car! Neato!
            Shane
            1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
              I like that Ghostbusters car! Neato!
              Me too!!!
              "who you gonna call?"

Comment

Nice show...Thanks for sharing...
                I AM HERE TO LEARN

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');