• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coastal carolina university car show V2. myrtle beach, SC --- all cars welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coastal carolina university car show V2. myrtle beach, SC --- all cars welcome

check the website for more information

this year is going to be bigger than last year we hope. bring everybody you know, booths are cheaper, more spaces available, groups will be allowed to park next to one another as long as they are there by noon, then its first come first serve.

im trying to get a feeler for how many people will be there, if your even the slightest bit interested, post up and let me know if your thinking about entering the show or just walking through.

most of the money (70%) is going to relay for life, so its for a good cause. if you were there last year, it will be much improved this year, more organized, with FAIR JUDGING, not KOSS motorsports or DROP JAW.

we posted up judge sheets with a basic outline for criteria as well.

thanks guys, see you there! all cars are welcome, some of the winners from last year included Datsun 280Z, 2002 camaro SS, Acura RSX (supercharged), 1991 GMC sierra track truck (9.8 second 1/4) as well as many tuner cars and rare collectors ranging from a 1926 model T to a 2007 aston martin

email me with questions
    hawilson@coastal.edu

Re: Coastal carolina university car show V2. myrtle beach, SC --- all cars welcome

I dont have anything good to enter, but I'll definately keep the show in mind

going to the run to the sun car show?
    2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Re: Coastal carolina university car show V2. myrtle beach, SC --- all cars welcome

Originally posted by Mr Mustang View Post
      I dont have anything good to enter, but I'll definately keep the show in mind

going to the run to the sun car show?

most likely ill be there, a may enter.
      the coastal show will be lots of fun, we have anything from completely stock cars that are super clean to hardcore modified cars. run to the sun is always good.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');