• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clueless in oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clueless in oklahoma

I really dont want to seem clueless but Ok..Im here in oklahoma...Lawton to be exact and hardly ANYTHING...in the way of car shows go on here...Maybe in OKC but Im an hour from there...3 hours from dallas...and I feel like Im missing out all the time...

We have our occasional car shows put on by individuals but I want to visit the Major shows featuring exotic cars and antiques...Nothing like these high school hot rod shows if you know what I mean...

How do you all keep updated on shows and events, is there a National newsletter or internet loop that anyone knows about that I can maybe get involved with that will keep me updated? anyone?

Re: Clueless in oklahoma

CarCrazyCentral has a page that lists upcoming car shows...

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

awesome..Thanks

Comment

Another reason I love the OC! Every weekend we have a car show at Ford headquartes that has some of the most desirable, exotic or rare cars I've ever seen. And it happens every weekend! I feel for you. Maybe you can get to SEMA there's alot of crazy stuff there.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');