• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaning toward finding a Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaning toward finding a Pro

I'm considering locating a pro that uses Meguiar's products and has good references. I've read a bit of the forum and it seems pretty overwelming and timeconsuming. I am willing to maintain between major cleaning and protection service with the washing and interim spray waxes/protectants, but getting the vehicle 'up on the step' seems a bit much for me.

What would be the best way to locate a good Meguiar's professional in my area (90505 eves/wkends or 90846 days)?

Thanks

Re: Leaning toward finding a Pro

Hi jas,

Moved your thread out of "Hot Topics", as it's really not a hot or popular detailing topic and into the "Meguiar's Detailer Wanted" forum.

Hopefully one of our talented local detailers will contact you.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike.

For the pros, I'm in Torrance CA or my work is in Long Beach CA.

Comment

jas ..im in the orange county and riverside area weekly .....i have customers all over orange county,,,,,P.m me and we can talk

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');