• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please bring backthe gold class leather and dash foams! Please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please bring backthe gold class leather and dash foams! Please!!!

I was given a Meguiar's gift bag a few years ago for Christmas and it had the Gold Class Rich Leather Foam and the Dash and Trim Foam cans. These were/are my favorite interior products EVER! I've used them ever since. The smell and feel they left behind was fantastic! If anyone knows where I can buy a case of each, please let me know. I want to clean the inside of all of the cars at my house and just take a nice evening summer ride smelling the pure goodness of these products! (Okay, maybe a little far, but you get my point... I like the product!)

Re: Please bring backthe gold class leather and dash foams! Please!!!

The gold class dash and trim foam is still available in Australia, if you could be bothered searching for a retailer here that might ship internationally. Im not sure about the leather foam.

I agree though, i absolutely love the dash foam, no mess when applied with an applicator and the shine it leaves is perfect, a little bit glossy but not greasy or artificial.

Comment

Re: Please bring backthe gold class leather and dash foams! Please!!!

this?

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');