• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endurance Gold Class Tire Gel application...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endurance Gold Class Tire Gel application...

Folks...
    I've used the Endurance Gold Class Tire Gel a few times - applying it with a "tire dressing applicator" (sponge with a handle).
    However, due to the thickness of the gel, it's hard to spread over the tire and the sponge absorbs too much.
    This time, I used a cheap paint brush, and it worked better. But as I went along, I noticed that as the heat from the tire warmed up the gel, it became "looser" and easier to move along the tire.
    So...would any of you recommend microwaving the gel for a short time before using it - just to loosen it up a bit?
    Opinions please
    Ray...
    Graphic Designer and detail semi-freak!

Re: Endurance Gold Class Tire Gel application...

The paintbrush is an interesting idea, I've been using a foam tire swipe but I feel like more of the gel winds up stuck inside the applicator than on the tire.

I would not put the bottle in the microwave. If you really want to heat up the product, I would run the bottle under hot water or drop it into a sink or bucket with hot water.

Comment

Try using a round applicator pad. This works great for me.

Comment

I use a cheapie microfiber applicator pad I picked up at Biglots
        it is only used for tire dressings

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');