• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Water Magnet towel is unraveling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Water Magnet towel is unraveling

Hi guys, after about 5 times i washed my car and dried it with the Water Magnet towel, this started to happen:

Why is this? Am i doing something wrong or is this normal?

Thank you guys, merry christmas

Re: My Water Magnet towel is unraveling

Never have experienced that. I would call Meguair's customer care next week.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

And how do i do that?

Im from Brazil.........not sure if they can do something for me

Thank you

Comment

I'm sorry to see that has happened to you.
        As mentioned above I would call Meguiar's Customer Care at 1-800-347-5700
        Hours: M-F 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific)
        Saturday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Pacific)
        In case you have never called before, they provide the best customer service I have ever used. And they are Americans who speak English as their first language...I think
        Joel
        Firefighter/EMT-B
        Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
        "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
        '99 F-150

Comment

As I stated before Im not from the USA

Comment

I have only one water Magnet and it still good like brand new after 15 or 20 washes.

The problem here in Brazil is that we do not have an official dealer. Not yet.

As I live in Brazil like you, I know how expensive is a towel like W Magnet.
            Where did you buy this towel? If you bought from Autoz, GeralFerramentas, completeocarro, mercadocar, maybe you can try their customer support. If you bought from ebay or mercadolivre, I think that sadly there's nothing to do but this is only my opinion.

I saw so many times here in this forum that "Meguiars stands behind their products" and I know in US and some other Countries this is really true. If this is valid for Brazil where they do not have an official dealer I don't know.

Some products I bought in Brazil are labeled "distributed by 3M", some others aren't. Why don't you try contact 3M? Besides, on http://www.meguiars.com.br/ there's a phone number for information purposes. You can at least try. Notice that when you go to meguiars brazilian site you are in fact redirected to 3M.

regards.

Comment

Sorry I missed that part about you not being from the US. I am not exatly sure how they will be able to help you. It may be for an administrator to reply to. But it never hurts to try calling the Customer Care Line.
              Joel
              Firefighter/EMT-B
              Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
              "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
              '99 F-150

Comment

I am also sorry I missed that part. In your case, i guess you should contact the company that you purchased the wm from. i am sure they would want to help you out.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks all you guys

Unfortonately I bought my towel on ebay, so I think I wont be able to solve this out

I will try to contact Meguiars but Im preety sure they wont be able to help me....anyway i think using the towel like this wont bring me any problems

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperX View Post
                    Thanks all you guys

Unfortonately I bought my towel on ebay, so I think I wont be able to solve this out

I will try to contact Meguiars but Im preety sure they wont be able to help me....anyway i think using the towel like this wont bring me any problems

you sure it is authentic?

Comment

Preety sure, it came with the meguiars package and everything...

Comment

ReaperX.
                        Email customer service with photos and the link to this post. Maybe they can help over email? Cant hurt to try a quick email.
                        2007 2500 SILVERADO HD BLACK
                        2008 Tahoe White
                        Beaufort,S.C

Comment

What exactly is the costumer care email? I will send one message to them

Thank you

Comment

click the Meguiars.com on the top of the forum pages then go to the bottom and click the contact us option. There is a form to fill out with your info.
                            2007 2500 SILVERADO HD BLACK
                            2008 Tahoe White
                            Beaufort,S.C

Comment

I couldnt find this form, the "contact us" button only opens a blank email with meguiars adress

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');