• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to shop

I'm in Toronto and would like to know if there is any one place/chain in the area that sells all of Meguiar's car products?

So far, it's been Canadian Tire but that's been a crapshoot - I've found that they don't all carry the same products or the full line. A recommendation would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance.
    John

Re: where to shop

http://www.autodetailingsolutions.net/ Incredible site!
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Yes Cdn Tire seems to be slowly moving away from Megs.
      Try this guy in Edmonton. Weekly specials. No affliation,just a satisfied customer.

I got so mad at a girl who was texting while she was driving,that I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her

Comment

Thanks for the links. I'd like to exhaust my search for brick and mortar shopping before I order online. I guess I'm finding it somewhat surprising that Meguiars isn't better stocked than it seems to be in a city the size of Toronto.
        John

Comment

Walmart carries some Meguiar's products. You can also try some of the larger industrial auto supply chains (Acklands).

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Davidson View Post
            Walmart carries some Meguiar's products. You can also try some of the larger industrial auto supply chains (Acklands).
            Thanks, Bill. I'll look into that and in the meantime I've learned that CdnTire can do special orders so we'll see how that turns out.
            John

Comment

I think that bills web site is the best for buy meguiars products in canada, they have good prices and selection.
              detailingdepot.ca

Comment

eShine.ca

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');