• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying Ultimate Quik Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying Ultimate Quik Wax

Does the Ultimate Quik Wax need to haze before wiping off? Also How long does it last once applied?

Re: Applying Ultimate Quik Wax

I use it as a simple mist and wipe product. Many people use it this way while others will allow it ti dry for a minute. Either way is really fine as the product is very verstaile. And a little trick I picked up recently from this forum is to apply to windows after they have been cleaned. This helps prevent water spots, makes driving in the rain easier and makes the windows look awesome.
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Here's a YouTube video made by Mark Kleis:

Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

As far as durability, here's another video by Mark Kleis made 1 week after a single application of UQW:

and 3 weeks after a single application of UQW:

Shane
        1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

It should be applied so thin you really cant see any hazing anyway.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Wipe on, wipe off. very simple. You do not have to wait for it to haze.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

I do one panel at a time. I first wet a MF applicator pad then spray panel to be done. As soon as I've ran pad over entire surface I use a Supreme Shine MF towel to wipe off. I can do my G8 GT in under 10 minutes; sweet!

2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');