• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT car wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT car wash

Just picked up two bottles of the 64 oz. size NXT car wash $4.00 each at my local Pep Boys.

Re: NXT car wash

That's a great buy! I wish I could find NXT car wash locally here in Roanoke.
    Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
    --Al Kimel

Comment

I been watching my local WalMarts for the Gold Class Shampoo price drop. So far, they are $6.97, however, I have bought two 64oz for only $1.76 each on clearance. I noticed they placed the GC Shampoo from the NORMAL shelves, where all the car wash should be. Could this be a sign of they are trying to get rid of this product???

Comment

Originally posted by bbaksilverado View Post
        Just picked up two bottles of the 64 oz. size NXT car wash $4.00 each at my local Pep Boys.
        That is one heck of a deal. I wish the stores around me would do something like that. Heck the local Wal-Mart does not even discount stuff. They break down all the unsold Christmas gifts packs. Then restock the shelves.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
          ...Heck the local Wal-Mart does not even discount stuff. They break down all the unsold Christmas gifts packs. Then restock the shelves.
          This is true. I have seen a few WalMarts around my area, where they broken down the Christmas Gift Packs, to be sold individually. For example, TechWax 2.0, they are selling it out of the box, without the purple applicator.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');