• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swirl hiding - Gold Class vs. NXT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swirl hiding - Gold Class vs. NXT

I know that the waxing step of the process is not really the best time to address swirls and holograms, but I do know that wax sure helps. I have searched and read the various GC vs. NXT threads, but I haven't seen anything regarding which one "fills" the best. Both product labels mention swirl filling capabilities. When my NXT wash is used up, I am considering maybe switching to the GC wash and wax.

Re: Swirl hiding - Gold Class vs. NXT

Originally posted by Vader View Post
    I know that the waxing step of the process is not really the best time to address swirls and holograms, but I do know that wax sure helps. I have searched and read the various GC vs. NXT threads, but I haven't seen anything regarding which one "fills" the best. Both product labels mention swirl filling capabilities. When my NXT wash is used up, I am considering maybe switching to the GC wash and wax.
    NXT Tech Wax has historically been better at masking swirls than Gold Class Wax but you might want to test on your car's paint/swirls to see if there's any difference worth choosing one of the other. How hard or easy it is to mask swirls with a wax just depends upon how deep they are to start with.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I've used Gold Class but didn't really notice any swirls filled, but then again, my swirls were pretty bad.
      SFORealtor.com

Comment

NXT Version 2.0, are a better wax than the first version and also better result than GC wax. Eventhough, GC has a better "blink" on a black or dark color. But overall for Durability, glossy, and etc, NXT V2 is the best choice.

I just try it last week.

Thanks

vp920b
        Indonesia

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');