• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Compound & SwirlX - Where do they fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Compound & SwirlX - Where do they fit?

I have M80/M83 and I have M105/M205 on order along with some other goodies . Assuming I have these fine products already, does UC or SwirlX give me any additional capabilities to do my best work?
    -Freeman

Re: Ultimate Compound & SwirlX - Where do they fit?

if using the method of the least aggressive product first, if you use 80 with no luck, then swirlx no luck, then 83 no luck, then UC no luck, THEN 105... do you get my drift?? I think they say that swirl x might have about the same cut as 83, but I think i'm right in my suggestion though.
    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

They can. Often times I can't get my G100 in every nook and corner but the finish of the paint is the same and doing the area by hand with the same product one would use by machine would not turn out as good. Hence, SX/UC by hand and some passion makes up for that!

Get a bottle of each as part of your weapons against Swirls.....
      Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by BigLouie View Post
        does UC or SwirlX give me any additional capabilities to do my best work?

The new SMAT products truly finish out better in most cases on most paints, there's no for sure thing and you won't know which product finishes out best on any particular paint system until you test the products out and compare the results.

If it were a job for a customer, I would opt to use the new SMAT products first and then fall back on DAT products in the SMAT products were not working.

Just the wipe-off factor for the SMAT products is a big bonus in most cases.

What's the difference between Meguiar's Super Micro Abrasive technology and Meguiar's Diminishing Abrasive technology?

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');