• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Deep Crystal Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Deep Crystal Discount

I was at Advance Auto Parts today getting a couple products and as Im looking for Megs All Wheel Cleaner I glance up and noticed Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner marked down to $1.95!. it gets better, then right next to it was Deep Crystal Polish for $3.99. The Deep Crystal Carnauba wax was down to $3.99 but it was out of stock. So i purchased 2 bottles of DC1 and 2 bottles of DC2. pretty good deal!!!

If you have an Advance Auto parts near you go check it out
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Re: The Deep Crystal Discount

That's a really good deal....we don't have Advanced Auto Parts over on the west coast but maybe the stores here will have some sales as well!

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

I picked up two at $1.95 at the same time I was clearing their shelves of Invisible Glass which they had for .95 each.
      I went back today to buy a couple more of the DC1 for $1.95, but there's none left. I don't even see a space for it on the shelf anymore.
      Maybe they won't be carrying it once it's gone? That was why they sold the IR (pump spray) for .95.
      Heatgain (Gary)
      The Irate Magistrate
      Neutral & Detached

Comment

i think DC1 is being discontinued because of the introduction of swirlx and it didnt get relabeled like DC2 and DC3
        Nick
        815-954-0773

Comment

Wow, thats a great deal. Thanks for the heads up.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

nice deal on the meguiars products ..only problem for me is there is no advanced auto parts in socal.....

Comment

I stopped by the local Advanced Auto store today and picked up their last bottle of DC1 for $1.95. It looks like the chain is discontinuing it.
              Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
              --Al Kimel

Comment

Wow, that is a good deal... I have changed over to the pro line but I use to use the Deep Crystal line and found it to be very good line, works well, easy to find and best of all inexpensive, in this case VERY inexpensive!
                Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
                  Wow, that is a good deal... I have changed over to the pro line but I use to use the Deep Crystal line and found it to be very good line, works well, easy to find and best of all inexpensive, in this case VERY inexpensive!
                  How is the switch over to the pro line treating you, Is it less expensive. I tend to stick with the Consumer line and detailer line. I only have 5 or 6 products from the pro line. Do you like the Pro line products better or is it cheaper in the long run
                  Nick
                  815-954-0773

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
                    How is the switch over to the pro line treating you, Is it less expensive. I tend to stick with the Consumer line and detailer line. I only have 5 or 6 products from the pro line. Do you like the Pro line products better or is it cheaper in the long run
                    Well, I changed over because of this forum and the knowledge it has provided on Meguiars products. I have been able to get impressive results with the pro line... the deep crystal line is great but it does have its limitations especially when detailing cars on the side that don't get the constant care my vehicle does. Its not cheaper using the pro line but I do several cars throughout the summer for paying customers and I feel giving them better products gives them a 'better value' and I get better results having have found my winning combo of products. I used the Deep Crystal line as a stepping stone to the pro line... worked like a charm for me.
                    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
                      Well, I changed over because of this forum and the knowledge it has provided on Meguiars products. I have been able to get impressive results with the pro line... the deep crystal line is great but it does have its limitations especially when detailing cars on the side that don't get the constant care my vehicle does. Its not cheaper using the pro line but I do several cars throughout the summer for paying customers and I feel giving them better products gives them a 'better value' and I get better results having have found my winning combo of products. I used the Deep Crystal line as a stepping stone to the pro line... worked like a charm for me.
                      sounds pretty good, i really like the Deep Crystal series but unfortunately the paint cleaner step is being discontinued because of the introduction of swirlx. Right now i find my self using Color X or Cleaner Wax, then using Show Car Glaze and then Tech Wax 2.0. Sometimes i change it up with my LSP and use NO.20, No.26, or GC wax. I am considering purchasing cleaner/polishes from the pro line but i really like the consumer and detailer line and i only detail my truck. Maybe in the future i will order some Pro producs and post back here. But for right now the Consumer an Detailer Line work great for me

Thanks for your feedback on the pro line
                      Nick
                      815-954-0773

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');