• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Quik Glass cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Quik Glass cleaner

Can someone please tell me some background info on this product and how it is diferent from Nxt Glass Cleaner and the D-Line glass cleaner, i would post a picture of it but i can't seem to find one

any feedback would be appreciated, thank you
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Re: Meguiars Quik Glass cleaner

Its been brought up here before but I think it was a very limited distribution - Maybe Target only in a 'gift pack'!? At the time I know its was not a product you can purchase separately.

Not sure the differences but if it were me NXT Glass Cleaner all the way!! Good stuff!!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
      Its been brought up here before but I think it was a very limited distribution - Maybe Target only in a 'gift pack'!? At the time I know its was not a product you can purchase separately.

Not sure the differences but if it were me NXT Glass Cleaner all the way!! Good stuff!!
      I used to have a bottle from a gift pack from last Christmas and used it only on my truck every other wash so i could get the most out of the product. It was a good product and i was not sure if it was sold seperately and i also wanted some background info as i find it a good/interesting product.

i Have NXT Glass cleaner which is good as well

anyways, thank you for your time
      Nick
      815-954-0773

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
        Maybe Target only in a 'gift pack'!? At the time I know its was not a product you can purchase separately.
        This is true.

That was a product for a 1 time only Target Gift Kit, and that product is not available stand alone.

Stick to NXT Generation Glass as a ready to use, or Glass Cleaner in the Detailer Line for a concentrate.

Mike
        Mike Pennington
        Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
        Meguiar's, Inc.
        800-854-8073
        mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Pennington View Post
          This is true.

That was a product for a 1 time only Target Gift Kit, and that product is not available stand alone.

Stick to NXT Generation Glass as a ready to use, or Glass Cleaner in the Detailer Line for a concentrate.

Mike
          NXT Glass Cleaner will do just fine
          Nick
          815-954-0773

Comment

If you want to save money and get clean windows go with the concentrate from the detailer line. The gallon concentrate makes about 11 gallons of product.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
              If you want to save money and get clean windows go with the concentrate from the detailer line. The gallon concentrate makes about 11 gallons of product.
              wow thats a lot of product and its pretty cheap too , maybe i will purchase it on my next order
              Nick
              815-954-0773

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');