• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Professional Line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Professional Line?

If Meguiar's does come out with a professional line for NXT what would be the differences? Quantity? Also, what is the difference now between High-tech yellow wax #26 and the other carnuaba waxes Meguiar's has? I love the professional series, but is there any difference in the formulas?

Re: NXT Professional Line?

Originally posted by sonicblue02
    If Meguiar's does come out with a professional line for NXT what would be the differences? Quantity? Also, what is the difference now between High-tech yellow wax #26 and the other carnauba waxes Meguiar's has? I love the professional series, but is there any difference in the formulas?
    Hi sonicblude02,

If Meguiar's comes out with a Professional version of NXT I do not know what the differences will be, however, I'm sure there will be something different about it seeing as it will be going into a market specifically for professionals. At this time, we are still at the if stage.

It will more than likely be available in a larger container.

As far as the specific between formula's in the Meguiar's line of products, I don't know what they are, and if I ask, I probably won't get any specific answers.

Here is the general differences,

Consumer products are blended and formulated for ease of use by hand by the average person with average skills. It's important to formulate a product that is easy to use and delivers exceptional results when taking in consideration the largest part of the market, do-it-yourselfers.

Many of Meguiar's Consumer Line products can also be used with both orbital polishers and dual action polishers.

Meguiar's Professional Line are formulated for people that typically work in either the refinishing industry, or the detailing industry and have honed their skills to a professional craftsmanship level. Many of the products in the Professional Line are formulated to be used by machine and in fact require a rotary buffer in order to make the product work correctly.

Hope this helps...

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');