• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 New Products Availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 New Products Availability

2009 New Products Availability

Usually the first question everyone has when we announce new products for the next year is...

When will the new products be available?

So below is the answer to the above question and as normal, new products will be tend to be available faster via online sources versus traditional retail channels due to the logistics involved with moving products from manufacturing to the shelf of your local retail store.
    • U.S. Customers: Look for all of our 2009 New Items to be available in the 2009 January/February time frame.
    • International Customers: Look for new items to become available approximately in the 2009 March/April time frame.

International customers can click the link below to find your Local Authorized Meguiar’s Distributor

Meguiar's International Dealer Locater

It's also a good idea to keep in touch with your local supplier for the latest news on timing as well. In fact you might even share the link to this forum group to show them how much excitement and demand already exists!

New Washable Soft Buff 2.0 Foam Buffing Pads
    Our new 7" Washable Soft Buff Foam Pads should start shipping this month, (November 2008), and again will tend to be available via online sources first and then they'll start moving through traditional retail channels.

Hope this helps...

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: 2009 New Products Availability

Thanks Mike for the info. I'll be waiting for these products next year, especially the clay replacement and SwirlX.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
      International customers can click the link below to find your Local Authorized Meguiar’s Distributor

Meguiar's International Dealer Locater
      I run a Motor Factors in Ireland and we are a Meguiar's stockest but when I click on the link above not only does it not show my store, but it only shows an address which is not even in our country!

Is there a way to have this addressed?

Comment

Mike, does Meguiars direct or any other US based online source you know of ship to Australia?

I don't think I can wait for the new products to become available locally...
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

???
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
            Mike, does Meguiar's direct or any other US based online source you know of ship to Australia?

I don't think I can wait for the new products to become available locally...
            Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
            ???
            Sorry for the delay... (Just to note, I was offline on the date you posted this)

Meguiar's does not ship outside of the United States. There may be some detailing supply distributors that do but Meguiar's does not.

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike.

I might try this ADS that everyone here talks about....

Comment

Unfortunately ADS don't ship outside USA The only place I've placed on order on detailing supplies not available in Australia is on autogeek. One thing to remember shipping is gonna be the killer. It all depend if you can't wait and willing to pay the shipping charges.
                Group Buy... c'mon the rest of you Aussie members what do you want to get
                The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
                Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

Hi Mike!
                  How can we "apply" to be mentioned in the International Dealer Locater? I run a dealership in Norway, and buy from the Meguiar's import parner there; Panvulk AS.

Comment

Finally Meguiar's 2009 Products now in Singapore...!

Comment

Try these guys

Thank you for choosing Autopia Car Care for all your auto detailing needs. Autopia Car Care is home to the best car wax, car polishes, and detailing supplies available

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');