• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Out's scent too strong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Out's scent too strong?

so i used quik out to clean out my old car's interior the other day and the scent is so strong that it gets kind of sickening sitting in the car for too long.... the car is parked outside so i cannot leave the windows open to air it out... the scent is still very strong after one day.... what can i do to get rid of the smell faster.... odor eliminator doesnt seem to work.... its not that it smells bad... its just too concentrated....

Re: Quik Out's scent too strong?

How did you remove it?

You could re-wet the areas that you used it and make sure you extract the area, even with a shop vac.
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

i just wiped it off with a terry cloth...... maybe i vacuum it tomorrow and see....

Comment

Sounds like it was not completely removed. I would try again. Use a little more water to break down the quick out.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

I didnt think it was strong enough. Well different strokes!

Comment

The scent should dissipate with some time..

Opening doors and window and placing a fan in the car might speed up the process, any chance you can move the car to a place where you can air it out?

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');