• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Meguair's offer any sort of customer satisfaction guarantee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Meguair's offer any sort of customer satisfaction guarantee?

Hi,

I have been using Meguiars products for a few years now and am happy until now.

I am finding that they just don't seem to be working as well, they are separating, and they are not giving me the outcome I am used to.

Upon reading the bottles, I noticed the statement do not let freeze - well, unfortunately, this past winter, for some reason, they may have, they shouldn't have, but there is a slight possibility.

I sent an email to Meguiars "Customer Care", who are basically NO help.

I thought Meguiars had a customer satisfaction guarantee?

Thanks as always!

Re: Does Meguair's offer any sort of customer satisfaction guarantee?

Yes we have a satisfaction guarantee.

I've forwarded the link to this thread as well as your e-mail address to our head of Customer Care, I'm confident he will look up any communications with you and then we'll do our best to make sure you're happy.

Our Customer Care team is the best in the industry, we'll get to the bottom of the issue you brought up guaranteed.

Thanks for your feedback, now lets give Customer Care a chance to investigate.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Just in case you haven't: If they sit for a bit, they may need to be shaken for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post

I've forwarded the link to this thread as well as your e-mail address to our head of Customer Care, I'm confident he will look up any communications with you and then we'll do our best to make sure you're happy.

Our Customer Care team is the best in the industry, we'll get to the bottom of the issue you brought up guaranteed.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post

Hi Mike,

Any idea how long I should wait to hear?

Comment

Originally posted by pologuy View Post
            Hi Mike,

Any idea how long I should wait to hear?
            My apologies... I made a mistake in my communications... I have just did a follow-up and you should here from someone soon... could you send me your phone number?

mphillips@meguiars.com

Thanks,

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Meguiar's customer service team is #1. A couple times I had the sprayer nozzles break. I emailed them the receipt, and they replaced it.

Comment

^^I agree^^ I had a leaky non working sprayer on my UQD and I received a new one on my front door without even a call to my house, nor did they want the old one.

Give them a chance, they will set you right.

Aaron
                Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I received my shipment from the survey. Alas, mine leaked a little bit. I discovered each bottle was at least one "click" from being tight. Now, understand that these bottles have a separate gizmo for the spray head to screw on, although the bottle has the similar threads. Thus...if you tighten the bottle too much, it moves that separate piece and your sprayer is crooked from the bottle.

Below are my pix. My bottles didn't leak too much at all and not too worried about it.

Leaking box

Leaky Quik Care box

Leaking on outside of box

This is the bottle, notice the separate piece for the spray head?

If you tighten your bottle too much and it makes the sprayer crooked with the bottle, just back this clear piece off a click or two or however much you need it. After a good tightening, my new bottles did not leak at all. Nor does my bottles at home (after discovering this earlier). Unfortunately, depending on how they are shipped, people's bottles come loose, you don't want to see how those guys toss your boxes around!

L8R

Aaron
                  Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');