• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microfibre Applicator Fault?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microfibre Applicator Fault?

After waxing the Focus on Saturday I washed my applicators as usual, 40 degree C wash using liquid detergent. I noticed once they were dry that the stitching had split up the side of the applicator. Anyone else has this happen?
    It's Zetec, not VTEC...

Re: Microfibre Applicator Fault?

It happened to me with the square shaped ones. I have not tried the new round ones yet.
    Scott

Comment

We encourage MOL members to post reviews on any of Meguiar's Classic, Gold Class, NXT, or Ultimate Lines

Comment

We had some quality issues with the stitching with the rectangular pads, this quality issue is supposed to be fixed with our new round microfiber pads.

If you have the rectangular ones, you might want to contact the company you purchased them through to see what they can do for replacements.

We'll also send a link to this thread to Customer Care.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
          this quality issue is supposed to be fixed with our new round microfiber pads
          That's good news. I really like the microfiber pads. I was getting better at sewing with the old ones.
          Scott

Comment

Thanks Mike, it never fails to amaze me that a big company like Meguiars has a dedicated staff just for their website forum !

Mike Phillips, you the man!
            It's Zetec, not VTEC...

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');