• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Jesus was a compound... Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - Premium Custom Detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If Jesus was a compound... Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - Premium Custom Detailing

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
    I'd like to see what M101 on a wool pad via rotary could do! lol

Feel like doing a test panel for the team?
    We used both a Buff&Shine on a rotary and a Purple Wool foam and they worked great.
    Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
    317-513-4678

Comment

Re: If Jesus was a compound... Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - Premium Custom Detailing

Originally posted by Paul S View Post
      We used both a Buff&Shine on a rotary and a Purple Wool foam and they worked great.
      I plan on doing some more testing tomorrow with a rotary. I really cant imagine that it wont be even more of a beast with the rotary.

Comment

I was given the chance to get some 101. I asked once this is gone where can I get more. I was told I can't in the US. I declined to use it...... why tease myself.
        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
          I was given the chance to get some 101. I asked once this is gone where can I get more. I was told I can't in the US. I declined to use it...... why tease myself.
          "It's better to have loved and lost, than not to have loved at all".
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Lol. That's what I said when I sold my 57 chevy.
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I'm impressed.....Great comparison shot!!!!!
              Nice work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juliom2 View Post
                I'm impressed.....Great comparison shot!!!!!
                Nice work!!!!
                Thanks! I have been doing further testing and I must say this stuff is amazing. Cuts crazy fast, works longer than M105, finishes better and wipes off easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Premium View Post
                  Thanks! I have been doing further testing and I must say this stuff is amazing. Cuts crazy fast, works longer than M105, finishes better and wipes off easier.

Hi check with u after running M101 with wool pad can i directly use M205 with 8207 polishing PAD to polish the paint work to high gloss just like what we are doing presently M105 rotary then M205 with 8207 polishing PAD to polish the paint work to high gloss . Pls kindly advise. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');