• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

leather conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leather conditioner

Regarding the discontinued list of products, will Meguiars have a replacement leather conditioner?
    Dodge makes 'em...the Hemi shakes 'em

Re: leather conditioner

Originally posted by seandoleer
    Regarding the discontinued list of products, will Meguiar's have a replacement leather conditioner?
    Hi seandoleer,

Medallion Premium Leather Care was an all-in-one type product, that is it was formulated to clean, condition and protect. If you're looking for a product that is more dedicated towards conditioning and protecting, then Meguiar's offers this in our Gold Class Rich Leather Aloe Conditioner

This is the perfect product for brand new cars and trucks with brand new leather that shouldn't be dirty and therefor shouldn't need cleaning. Or for leather that was dirty and you've already pre-cleaned in using a dedicated leather cleaner like our Gold Class Rich Leather Aloe Cleaner

If you prefer an all-in-one type product then Meguiar's offers a number of leather products that use a variety of delivery methods which give you our customer, choice depending upon your personal preference. This would include,

Gold Class Rich Leather Spray
    Gold Class Rich Leather Foam Cleaner/Conditioner
    Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner
    Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

The new detailer line leather conditoner also works really well. And it smells really good too.
      Later,
      Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
      Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

I can personally vouch for the Rich Leather Aloe Cleaner. Here are the results I achieved on my sister-in-law's neglected Buick:

Don
        12/27/2015
        "Darth Camaro"
        2013 Camaro ... triple black
        323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

The 2 step process, cleaner and conditioner is definentaly the way to go. I used it on my mark 8 and the leather came out beautiful..
          Nothing but the best, That's why I use Meguiar's.
          1996 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Dark Baltic Blue
          4.6 32 Valve DOHC V8

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');