• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyper Dressing.....amazing !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper Dressing.....amazing !!

i just got my gallon of hyper dressing from ADS today..i went straight to under the hood..cleaned with super degreaser and clean water..dried all the water...and then i went to hyper dressing...

normally i use M40 as my under hood dressing and what i usually do is apply M40 with a brush and it works absolutely well...so i did the same with hyper dressing (by the way i dilute it 1:1 for high gloss)..and that was a big NO NO...i just thought id share to all to not apply hyper dressing with a brush..spray the product onto all your desired areas and just let it sit and dry..it will dry fairly quick..and my god, every peice of black rubber and plastic is shining rich black ! i am so impressed i will be buying more and more of hyper dressing..tomorow morning when the sun is out i will take a picture to show all you guys
    Addicted

Re: Hyper Dressing.....amazing !!

Yep, All Season Dressing and Hyperdressing are my favorite dressings in the D Line.

I usually use Hyperdressing on tires, wheelwells, and engines:

Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Addicted

Comment

I love my HD! I cut it about 4:1 though as I prefer a more matte finish.
        Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

im just so happy with Hyper Dressing..ive never found any other dressing for under hood parts that leaves so much gloss...and at 1:1 !!!

its unbelievable..i used to think M40 was shiny..but HD surpasses that by so much.

and its amazing how very little you need...just 3-4 mists is all you need for half the 75% of the engine bay
          Addicted

Comment

Definitely one of my top 5 favorite products from megs, awesome product.

Comment

I found out that you dont even have to dry it before using hyperdressing. Leaving it wet will just dilute it just a little more especially if you wipe it in before wiping it off.

Comment

can u get this stuff in the consumer line of products???

Comment

no not that i know off..i think its 36.99 on autodetailingsolutions.com

i know thats a bit pricey for a gallon, but dont forget that you can dilute it..i use it at 1:1, so one gallon will make eight 32 oz bottles..that should last a really long time if its for personal use..some people like it at 4:1...which would make about twenty six 32 oz bottles..so i mean the product is a very versatile dressing..the ONLY thing that i can think of that you can use in the consumer line that would be anything even close to hyper dressing would be supreme shine protectant
                  Addicted

Comment

Hyper Dressing is good indeed!

Comment

I like also Hyper Dressing!!!

Comment

Certainly, hands down one of the best products I have ever used.

Whenever I use it on one of my cars, a neighbor will always comment or inquire about it.

Comment

I always use HD but I am more of a 4:1 guy. It truly makes the bay look like it came off the dealers lot. I do keep 2:1 around for customers who like the shiny look.

4:1 cut on my fit.
                          Schotography

Comment

Does HD stain driveways? Thinkin about using this on my wheels and tires. I haven't built enough confidence to do an engine detail yet. lol
                            2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
                            Black Obsidian

Comment

HD will not stain your driveway. It is a water based dressing.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');