• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Product Announcement! - M21 Synthetic Sealant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only my local distributor could have imported it immediately, would be very much willing to give it a try.

I hope it was available in smaller containers though...
    I wash and wash my car until the whole thing disappeared!

Comment

• mike,i would love to try a sample and will gladly write up a review.i want to try half a car by hand and the other w/rotary! i hope i responded fast enough! 95 nissan
      95nissan

Comment

• I would also like to give it a try.

Comment

• Is the offer still open for a sample if I post a review? Count me in. I have a full detail next weekend I will use the sample on.

Thanks

Comment

• I'll do it, if the offer is still open. I'm getting a PC this month and taking a class to use it early next month -- I'll give it a whirl on my family's cars.

EDIT: Of course I'll do a review and include each car I used it on -- if more than one. It'll just be a bit delayed (mid-April), if that's okay.

EDIT 2: I could even do a PC vs. hand application review.
            Last edited by SingingSabre; Mar 7, 2005, 12:32 AM.
            "Son, crying in your milk is bad enough; crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting."
            R.A. Heinlein

Comment

• Did I hear something about a sample? Count me in if there are any left, I'd love to do a review for you guys.

Comment

• I would be very happy to be able to do a review for you Mike, as well as everyone else on meguiarsonline.com!

If the offer is still available, count me in!

P.S. I would be using a PC with this product.

Thanks,
                michael

Comment

• Mike,

I would love to do a review as it is time to get the G coupe ready for the spring. It has been waiting for this product since hibernation in October!

Thanks!
                  wjfm1
                  2003 G35 Coupe

Comment

• If the offer still stands I would love to try a sample of the m21.

Comment

• Mike,
                      The new product needs to outshine the NXT, and have the durability of the polymer sealant. If it does that, than tell them to hurry up and release it
                      Wash, Polish, Wax...Just Do IT!

Comment

• Ok guys I got my bottle of #21 and the five samples I promised are on their way as I type this. The following people are getting
                        2 oz samples from me:

yndio
                        SpoiledMan
                        stanza man
                        gb387
                        RamAirV1

So far I have only tried the new product quickly but so far so good. I will be posting a full review by the end of the week.
                        "Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest."
                        -Mark Twain.

Comment

• Mike,
                          Any information on questions above?

Will you be using #21 in the Saturday classes?

Eric
                          Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

• Mr. Claude J. Sevigny of Meguiar's Canada visited my WAC on Feb. 15, 2005. He showed and tested new Synthetic Polymer Sealant #21 with my Porsche.

My people did the rest

My Porsche..........

Reflection!!!!!!!!!

Wow, It's great
                            Pairoj Ateerat (Yai)
                            WAC Wash A Car
                            WAC Car Detailing
                            Meguiar's Car Detailing Center
                            Bangkok, THAILAND

Comment

• Originally posted by tripper_11
                              Does it mean #21 will be more durable than NXT but will protect less?

or

NXT will protect more than #21 but less durable?

tripper_11,

Below I have reposted what I wrote earlier in this thread on page 5, which should answer your questions. I color coded it red for you.
                              • * Meguiar's new paint sealant will be available in a 64 ounce container with a suggested retail price of $40.00

* Meguiar's new paint sealant can be applied by hand, dual action polisher, orbital polisher and rotary buffer.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant needs to dry before being removed; this will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes in most climates. This may take longer in colder, more humid climates, and faster in drier, warmer climates. Meguiar's recommends the The Swipe Test to determine when a wax or paint sealant is ready to remove.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant is V.O.C. compliant under new E.P.A. regulations for California starting in 2005

* Meguiar's new paint sealant Does contain some light cleaning ability. Not as much as #20 Polymer Sealant, which offers cleaning action.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant Wipes on and wipes off easy when applied using thin coats and allowed to dry for the appropriate amount of time.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant does not need to be heated in order to apply it and/or to make it bond.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant does not require any special pre-surface prep product that is specific to Meguiar's new paint sealant, (as part of a system).

* Meguiar's new paint sealant is not a one-step cleaner/wax product and is intended to be used on surfaces that are new, like new or have been pre-cleaned and polished using any Meguiar's compound, paint cleaner, cleaner/polish and or pure polish.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant is formulated to be used with a rotary buffer in production type environments and is a much wetter product than the NXT Generation Tech Wax and as such offer more play time on the surface while being buffed. (Note: NXT Tech Wax is not formulated for use with a rotary buffer).

* Meguiar's new paint sealant contains no Carnauba wax or any natural ingredient as far as the protection value is concerned. NXT Generation Tech Wax is still Meguiar's best protecting product.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant is the result of customer demand in the professional segment of our market. A majority of Meguiar's top accounts that distribute Meguiar's Professional Line are ordering NXT Tech Wax out of our Consumer Line to distribute into the professional segment of the market, (The professional detailing industry and the new and used car dealerships). To meet this new and strong demand for a Meguiar's synthetic paint sealant Meguiar's is now introducing a new product specifically formulated for this market and their unique needs through our professional distribution channels.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant should be available to purchase online and through PBE (Paint, Body, and Equipment) stores in mid-January 2005

* Meguiar's new paint sealant will offer the fine swirl elimination characteristics that NXT Generation Tech Wax offers, however, when used with a rotary buffer, it will offer much more due to the pad working for you as well.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant should be removed from any exterior trim to prevent staining.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant does not use any ingredients that offer cationic action like the Medallion Premium Paint Protectant.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant will not replace M20 Polymer Sealant. M20 will still be manufactured and available as it is a very popular wax with professionals.

* Meguiar's new paint sealant and layering? Whether Meguiar's new paint sealant can be layered or not depends on which definition of the word layer you subscribe to.

Mike
                              Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• Originally posted by Teak
                                Mike,
                                Any information on questions above?
                                Which questions? (help me out here and I'll do my best to answer them).

Will you be using #21 in the Saturday classes?

Eric
                                We tend to stay within the Consumer Line of products during our Saturday Clinics except for removing below surface defects with the G100.

Mike
                                Mike Phillips
                                760-515-0444
                                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');