• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying G110 need assistance on accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buying G110 need assistance on accessories

lsp= last step product

Check out this link Meguiar's online Acronyms should help a little bit

Comment

Thanks

Comment

CCS pads are the Lake Country CLOSED CELL STRUCTURE pads.

Comment

I have begun claying my car. Have the roof and hood finished. I have not found any swirls to speak of, I guess not using a car wash and waxing the car carefully with Meg Gold Class and the Yellow stuff that smells like bananas has paid off.

I do have some scratches on the hood, and stone chips- of course. I think I will try to remove a scratch or two with Scratchx 2.0 first by hand. These are in the clear coat only. I do have one scratchon the driver's door handle right down to the primer, repaint is the only way I see to correct that.

I have looked around at the DA polishers and think if I buy one I will get the FLEX. I like to get the better tool every chance possible, even if I have no work to speak of these days.

A final question: are Meguiars Supreme micro fiber towels that much different than the Viking micro fiber towels sold at Checkers?

Sparx

Comment

Originally posted by sparx View Post
            a final question: Are meguiars supreme micro fiber towels that much different than the viking micro fiber towels sold at checkers?
            IMO I think that Meguiar's microfiber feel softer than the viking. Is one better or worse for your paint, I don't know. I haven't noticed a difference on mine but will only use the viking for door jambs, wheels and tires.
            Dilution Chart

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');