• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used M21v1 for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used M21v1 for the first time

Meguiar's, I'm sorry. But you guys need to fill "NXT" with this stuff instead!

I cant believe after all these years I've never tried it. I'm glad I did.

I saw a bottle at my local auto parts store, and I thought why not, I'll give it a shot and compare it to my other LSPs.

And keep in mind this is M21v1 not M21 2.0.

I just did one panel with on my brother's 350z after claying, polishing, #7 glaze, and then M21.

Needless to say I'm floored by the results, ease of application, ease of removal, incredible slickness, and paint darkening abilities.

I have 3 bottles of NXT 2.0 that I think I'm going to have to sell, and order me a gallon of M21 2.0.

Though people can argue that NXT 2.0 is also a great product, but I find that application (by hand) of NXT 2.0 can be a small chore. It's sort of sticky and I really have to use some elbow grease to apply it thin.

But with M21, it glides *almost* as easily as P21S (which I find is the easiest to apply). But removal of M21 is 3x easier than NXT or 2x easier than P21s. My microfiber literally just swoops up M21.

So what's my point? Well after reading a bunch of M21 vs NXT debates, after my own personal experience I find that M21 is a far superior product than NXT. And it's not just about the looks, but the ease of use is the deal breaker for me. Especially considering that it could take 8-10 hours on full details, a nice relaxing easy to use sealant like M21 2.0 will definitely speed up the process with great results.

(Pics to come tomorrow)

And lastly, your thoughts/opinions are welcomed too.
    2006 San Remo Red WRX TR
    2005 Ford Ranger XLT

Detailers clean places nobody see. Detailer see's things nobody else see. But if you ask a Detailer to see how a dress looks on a woman, they are blind.

Re: Used M21v1 for the first time

I tried M21 2.0 a couple months ago, But I ended up going back to NXT.
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
      I tried M21 2.0 a couple months ago, But I ended up going back to NXT.

What was your personal experience with it that made you decide to go back to NXT..I am very interested in hearing this..
      Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Originally posted by MrCLRider View Post
        What was your personal experience with it that made you decide to go back to NXT..I am very interested in hearing this..
        ^Same.

Although, I'm going to take a guess.

It's widely available, has great looks, and greater shine than M21.
        2006 San Remo Red WRX TR
        2005 Ford Ranger XLT

Detailers clean places nobody see. Detailer see's things nobody else see. But if you ask a Detailer to see how a dress looks on a woman, they are blind.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');