• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M7 Color and Consistency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M7 Color and Consistency

Just picked up a bottle of M7 at Autozone and was wondering about the color and consistency. I shook it up pretty well and opened up the bottle to find an olive drab greenish color about the consistency of a polish or compound, thicker than M21 2.0 or M26 for sure.
    2009 Meguiar's VW Bus Extreme Make Over Team.

Re: M7 Color and Consistency

Sounds right to me. What makes you think that isn't correct?

Comment

And it smells like BANANAS! I love it <3

Comment

Originally posted by xantonin View Post
        And it smells like BANANAS! I love it <3
        Bananas? I think it stinks. Smells like DC2, like a polish. Works good though.
        Shane
        1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Really? I swear it smells like Bananas to me. Maybe I'll just buy some DC2 just to see how it smells too... haha

Comment

Mine is a goopy baby-vomit greenish-yellow color, but boy does it bring out the shine!

Comment

Now that I think of it, mine is more liquid like.
              Nick
              Tucker's Detailing Services
              815-954-0773
              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Cool, for a minute there I thought I got some stale product. Yea, mine is kinda like goopy baby-vomit greenish-yellow too, lol. Can't wait to try it out this weekend!

My original thought was since it's a non-familiar product/line it would constantly be over looked by the average Autozone customer. It doesn't have an eye catching package or brightly colored liquid, it also didn't help that it was way on top of the wall either.
                2009 Meguiar's VW Bus Extreme Make Over Team.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');