• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use #95 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use #95 ???

I have noticed on here that there is not to meany reviews on using M95 .
    I got some a few weeks ago and found it to be a very nice product to use .
    It seemed to have quite a bit of play time as opposed to M85

Interesting to see what your thoughts are on this product
    Have A Smurfie Day
    Take Pride In Your Ride...

Re: Do you use #95 ???

Funny because i was reading today it came out when the 105/205 did, and as far as i know i have not seen one person say something about it til you
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Comment

Originally posted by Zuke View Post
      Funny because i was reading today it came out when the 105/205 did, and as far as i know i have not seen one person say something about it til you

I used it on the last car I did and got very good results from it Hilum Hunter
      Have A Smurfie Day

Comment

Is M95 a rotary only product?
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
          Is M95 a rotary only product?

Well they say it is for rotary only but I have used it on the DA with no problems
          I have used wool and foam with the rotary and both worked well.I seemed to get less wool marks with 95 ,85 left a lot
          Have A Smurfie Day

Comment

I like it! I've been using it since it came out. It seems to have a longer working time than M105 version 1. Has a good cut too. I've used it with the G110. It doesn't seem to finish down quite as nice as M105 but still decent. I mostly use it instead of M105 if I'm going to be following up with something else. Plus it's $40 a gallon compared to M105 at $70 a gallon.
            Scott

Comment

One of the first "backers" of M95 was Nick Chapman. After a glowing review, I tried some and have used it here and there, when it "fit" the job. It's great for two-step type jobs.

Do a search on "M95", and you will get "96" hits. Some examples below:

General Auto Detailing Discussion. Participate in existing discussion or start a new thread with your question.

Great comparsion of 105 vs. 95, by Mr. Kevin Brown:

Review of M95 by Mr. Nick Chapman:
              We encourage MOL members to post reviews on any of Meguiar's Professional Mirror Glaze or Detailer Lines

Get ya some M86 and D151 too, great products, in the shadows of the M105 & M205.

Comment

I'm one of the few using it since it came out and I do like it a lot. It has a long working time and cuts very well, but as was said above, doesn't finish down as good as M105 (when M105 is used properly). Great for a 2 step and on finicky paints.
                Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
                Chicago, Illinois

Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');