• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What products should I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What products should I get?

Hi everyone. I'm about to make my G110 purchase and move into the professional line of Meguiar's products I'm making a list of products to buy (for the paint) and I had a few questions.

I want a variety of products that can cover basically all ranges of paint conditions. Light swirls, heavy swirls, etc etc. I already have #7 (which i love) for the polishing step and NXT 2.0 for a LSP. I was planning on M83, M105, and M205. I figure I use 83 for semi-bad swirling, 105 for really bad stuff, and 205 for light correction.

I used to read lots of good things about M80 but the buzz has died down since 205 came out. Does M80 and M205 have the same effect? Any other products you guys recommend? Thanks! Can't wait to use the G110

Re: What products should I get?

You can just get M105 and M205. Since you already have a pure polish (M07) and a wax (NXT 2.0) then I guess with this you can tackle a lot. You'll just have to change a couple of things depending on the condition of the paint like pad, pressure, arm speed

M80 is still a very nice product! I love it since it has lot of polishing oils but since M205 delivers awesome results and you get what you see then you can use a dedicated product like a pure polish.

Comment

Re: What products should I get?

If you are working with a D/A polisher (like G110 or PC), please try M83 with the meguiars yellow foam pad. Mayority states that you should use M80 after, but I have achieved really outstanding results only with M83 and wax after.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');