• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to purchase secondary labels?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to purchase secondary labels?????

I was going through some threads and came across the m95 and m105 kits that include the secondary labels for 12 oz. bottles.Does anyone know where i would be able to purchase these.I think they would look better than just writing on the bottle or making a label.It is the label next to the wool pad on the front of this box
    Last edited by Optimum Auto Salon; Nov 28, 2008, 05:47 PM. Reason: No clickable links before 30 posts

Re: Where to purchase secondary labels?????

Not sure if this is what you're talking a bout but could it be the Pro Mirror/Detailer line bottles that are labeled and are sold on the E-Store and ADS?

Comment

That's cool! Never knew there was such a thing. Now I want them! I had always wanted files of the regular labels we could download. Figured I could print them smaller to put on the bottles.
      Scott

Comment

I have that label, my first M105 bottle I bought that kit.
        But I don't think they sell those labels

Comment

I think some of the spray bottles come with labels, but I dont know about squeeze bottles.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by hibble1 View Post
            Not sure if this is what you're talking a bout but could it be the Pro Mirror/Detailer line bottles that are labeled and are sold on the E-Store and ADS?
            No i know what your talking about though.I have a couple of those but would like to use a generic bottle with the secondary labels on there. Maybe if someone has one laying around i could make copies of them somehow and print them out on the computer????

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');