• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glass Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass Cleaner

Man i tried the prof.. glass cleaner this stuff is amazing. i really like theres no smearing in my windows, unlike the other eagle one and invisible.

Re: Glass Cleaner

That is some awesome glass cleaner. It is fantastic.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by nortyhat View Post
      Man i tried the prof.. glass cleaner this stuff is amazing. i really like theres no smearing in my windows, unlike the other eagle one and invisible.

If you're like me, you'll end up using it everywhere...we have a glass top on our kitchen table and it gets cleaned after each meal with the glass cleaner..when I use it, my wife always comments on how nice it smells...so, it smells great, works great...not much else you can ask for out of a product...
      Bill Poirier
      West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Invisible smears? One you didn't use it right or two it was too cold out.

Im putting bets on One.
        - Dmitriy
        K&N Filter, Berk TP, HKS Exhaust, CR Knob. HKS & Test Pipe (Video)
        http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8...merday2la9.jpg

Comment

For the detailer line glass cleaner!
          SYDSTER

Comment

I have not tried it, so I cannot compare. However, I do like Invisible Glass better than Nxt Glass Cleaner. Probably a dumb thing to say in this forum because a lot of people will get irritated with that statement.

I will say that I like Nxt Glass Cleaner much, much better than Eagle One 20/20 and Armor All Glass Cleaner.... I have been using Invisible Glass for years and it works great.

Comment

I use to use the invisible glass. I tried the concentrated glass cleaner from Meguiars and imho it works alot better then the invisible glass. Plus its alot more economical. I understand to each there own. However for me I like this glass cleaner much better.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

I've used Invisible Glass for years and I finally switched over to the Detailer Glass Cleaner.

I totally agree with J. A. Michaels. It works better, I use less product, and it's much cheaper.

For me, I've always had trouble with the interior glass. The Detailer Glass Cleaner is very easy to use on these hard to reach surfaces.
                Chris
                Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

I've also changed from Invisible Glass to the Detailer Line Glass cleaner and couldn't be happier, it is an excellent product!.

Comment

I am on board with the posters above. I too was a satisfied Invisible Glass user until switching to the Detailer Line Glass concentrate. Just better, cheaper,and smells great.

It also has made its way into the household as the go to product for all the glass. Try it on your leaded crystal!

Comment

What do you prefer to use to clean the inside of the windshield? crumpled newspaper, old t-shirt, microfiber, rag??

Comment

I have a bunch of Target's brand MF towels that I use for stuff like the interior.

Generally one full spray on the towel is enough for a side window, or half a front/back window (little bit more for a dirty exterior window). Then use a second dry towel if needed to follow up.
                        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Terry cloth for the initial wipe and MF to finish...terry has more bite to get the dirts and MF polishes...
                          Bill Poirier
                          West Seneca, NY 14224

Comment

I finally got around to buying a gallon of the Detailer Glass Cleaner Concentrate.

What dilution ratio are most people using?

Comment

10:1....best stuff you'll ever use on glass...period...
                              Bill Poirier
                              West Seneca, NY 14224

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');