• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#26 Hi-Tech Yellow Wax (Liquid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #26 Hi-Tech Yellow Wax (Liquid)

Well today I picked up this product, can't wait to use it!

Was just wondering, I told people in my other threads I used deep crystal 1&2 then 2 coats of polymer sealant, now with this wax I just got how many coats should I put on and how long does it take to cure?

also when I put it on how long do I have to wait before I take it off?

I also got the Ultimate Wipe

Hey,

You will love the #26 on top of the #20!!

Apply the #26 to the whole car if it is a small car. Do the swipe test (Take your finger and swipe it across the surface of the residue. If it comes off easily without smearing etc., then remove). Be sure to apply it with either a foam applicator or a W-9006 Finishing Pad on on the PC set to speed #3. Wipe off using the Ultimate wipe or use a Ultimate Bonnet over a clean W-8006 Polishing Pad with the PC set to speed #4.

No real need for a second coat as you are topping the #20 (wait overnight before topping the #20) anyway. But if you so chose, then I would wait overnight.

Good luck and post some pics when done!!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

i use the #26 paste and i really like it. although its not easy off
      j0hn

Comment

Originally posted by xjdmb16a2six
        i use the #26 paste and i really like it. although its not easy off
        Make sure that you apply the #26 in a very thin, even coat. This will make removal a snap!

RP
        -The Final Detail-
        Lagrange, Kentucky
        thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
        CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

#26 paste wipes on like butter and comes off just as easy.Very nice wax and gives me the look i want.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');