• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy proffesional line in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy proffesional line in Europe?

Is there anywhere in Europe where the proffesional line of products is sold at an affordable price.

I just discovered a company here in Denmark that sell the proff line. But I refuse to pay $142 + shipment for a gallon of #83. Unfortunately Meguiars UK doesn't have #83 further more they don't ship to other EU contries.
    Last edited by Anders; May 12, 2004, 02:49 AM.
    Anders
    '05 Peugeot 307 SW Griffe

Hi

Meguiar's UK do have #83 and I know this because I bought it 4 days ago. Tell them the full name on the phone since they do not advertise it on the website and can only be bought by phone.

Hope that helps.

Rahul

Comment

Worst case scenario is that you order the items and speak to them. They seem like very helpful people and if you ask nicely I am sure they will post it to you. If not then PM and I will give you my address. Get it shipped to me and I'll post it to you. You can then pay me for the postage cost.

Or get in touch with:

and speak to Alex. Nice fella and I am sure he will post it to you.

You could also try:

Both of the ones above do not charge any postage costs for the UK and might be able to send it to you for a small charge. You have to email or phone them because they do not advertise those products on the website but do stock them.

Comment

Originally posted by rahula
        Hi

Meguiar's UK do have #83 and I know this because I bought it 4 days ago. Tell them the full name on the phone since they do not advertise it on the website and can only be bought by phone.

Hope that helps.

Thanks rahula, the only thing is that Meguiar's UK does not ship to other EU countries. I've been doing som math, and it seems that if I buy a planeticket with Ryan air to Stansted, take the Stansted Xpress to London, book a room at a cheap hotel, have the goods sent to the hotel, take the Xpress back to Stansted, fly back home. It is actually cheaper than buying #83, Ultimate Wipes, NXT and some stuff here in Denmark
        Anders

Comment

I understand the problem. Something very similar I was going through when trying to buy a PC in the UK. I also hate the fact that we are paying nearly double for everything Meg sell in the US. I ordered a lot of stuff through a friend of mine in the US but it wasn't worth it for the waxes as the shipping was too expensive. Try call Meg UK and talk with them. I think they might make an exception. There is a guy called Rob who is the technical fella or to Bernadette who is more than helpful.

Also try one of the other websites I listed above. The guiys running those are very helpful and do not work in absolute terms and are likely to be helpful. If you speak to Alex (performance) or Tom (clean&shiny) tell them my name because I bought a lot of items from them recently and found their service exceptional.
          Last edited by rahula; May 12, 2004, 03:14 AM.

Comment

I'm a local dealer in Sweden maybe I can help you.If you live next to Copenhagen there's only a bridege between us. And about 80km

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlhov
              I'm a local dealer in Sweden maybe I can help you.If you live next to Copenhagen there's only a bridege between us. And about 80km
              Well, I work in Copenhagen so that should not be a problem. What's you price i SEK (or have you converted to Euro?) for a #83 just the 0.97 liter bottle
              Anders

Comment

The #83 comes out in a 1.L botlle or 1.gal price for 1L in SEK is 250:-

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');